Article: How to Customise the Columns on the Employee Data Worksheet
Article Summary: "This article describes how to customise the Employee Data worksheet. This includes adding columns that increase the annual leave entitlement, adding columns that decrease the annual leave entitlement and also adding custom columns to store additional information (e.g. employee start data)"
The columns on the Employee Data sheet can be customised to meet your needs. From the employee data settings you can:
- Enable and disable leave tracking in Days and Hours.
- Show or Hide the Department column.
- Rename column headings.
- Re-order columns.
- Insert columns that add to the total calculated leave entitlement.
- Insert columns that subtract from the total calculated leave entitlement.
- Insert free text columns that can store additional employee information.
Note: Some columns such as "ID", "First Name", "Last Name", "Department" and "Track Leave As" are built into the planner and cannot be renamed / re-ordered.
How to Customise the Employee Data Worksheet
To edit the Employee Data sheet settings, click on the orange "Employee Data Settings" button.
The settings form can then be used to adjust the settings.
The following video demonstrates how to customise the employee data worksheet. This example shows you:
- How to change the settings for tracking leave in days and hours.
- How to show or hide the department column.
- How to add a free text column to store additional employee information (e.g. the start date of an employee).
- How to add a column that increases the calculated annual leave entitlement.