The Staff Leave Calendar
Our planner allows you to track staff holiday, sickness, and other types of leave across your business calendar year. With the planner you can quickly see who has taken time off, how much of their leave entitlement they have used and how much of their leave entitlement they have remaining. You can also generate detailed leave reports, produce printable monthly calendars and can customise the planner to contain leave categories relavant to your business.
We've been providing the planner to small and large businesses since 2007 and have recently teamed up with Feefo to provide independent and trusted feedback about our service, so why not see what our customers think
and try our free demo
Note: Video opens in a new tab / window
- Affordable - from £0.35 per employee per year!
- Default leave categories include holiday (vacation), sickness, maternity and training.
- Additional categories can be added / removed from the planner.
- The planner supports leave accrual (time in lieu).
- Leave can be tracked in days or hours.
- Produces detailed leave reports which can be shared with colleagues.
- Printable monthly view.
- Password protectable.
- Has built in national holiday dates for several countries.
- Customisable national holiday dates.
- Customise the look of the planner (e.g. hide weekends, show specific leave information data).
- Simple to setup - only Microsoft Excel is required*.
- Free email support from the dhxsoft team.
*Please see System Requirements below.
Download a Free Demo
To learn more about the planner, please click on the thumbnails below.
In order to run the planner please ensure that you meet the following system requirements:
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Microsoft Excel XP, 2003, 2007, 2010 or 2013
Please note that the planner requires VBA macros to be enabled therefore it will not work in the following scenarios:
- Any versions of Excel running on Mac Operating Systems
- Web Based Office (However Office 365 launched via the Desktop will work)